понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford escape review 2005




Didnapos;t realize it was so long since my last post. Have been really busy with school doing papers, annotated bibliographies, a power point presentation and stuff like that. Finally doing things that will be graded. I enjoy my classes a lot and have made a few social links.

Celebrated some birthdays recently. My friend Coby came done from Buffalo to celebrate his a few weeks ago. This past weekend was Bruce and Leondraapos;s birthdays. A bunch of us went to the reopened Go for some yummy Japanese food, followed by some drinks at Cheapshots.

As for gaming I have been making a few purchases from the new store near Union Square. Playing Mega Man made me seek out some of the other games. I recently bought Mega Man and Bass for the GBA and beat both modes Yesterday. I also finished DDR Xapos;s Street Master Mode unlocking most of the songs. I gotta say that despite what the elitists say on DDR freak I love DDR X one of the best DDR Mixes I have ever played. I find myself singing the songs at work esepcially "Take a Chance" by Neuras. Love love love that song I beat the Original Neutopia, Professor Layton and am playing Dragon Quest Monsters. I had started playing Rhapsody DS but now I want my money back after the whole omission of content bullshit that Nippon Ichi pulled. Fuck you NIS

Halfway done with the semester. Will I get through the second half? Can I still balance gaming, student life and work life? Chrono Trigger and Persona 4 are right around the corner...

We shall see.

Random Library Fact: The first known cataloging system was created by Callymachus at the Alexandrian Library. The catalog was known as Pinakes.
ford escape review 2005, ford escape review australia, ford escape review hybrid, ford escape reviews.



Комментариев нет: